Join your colleagues in understadning the lasw and reulations behind property management. Part I & II will count toward 7 CEC’s for PA real estate licensees for the 5/31/18 deadline.
(Aprropval #’s RECE004179 & RECE004043)
Part I: 8:30am-12 Noon: Legal Responibilities
· Understand legal obligations when entering into contracts with residents, vendors and service agents.
· Be able to examine common law, negligence and habitability
· Understand the laws that guide property management
Part II: 1-4:30pm: Real Estate Rules and Regulations** (Required for all PA RE Licensees whose license # is RS332326 or lower)
· Understand the PA real estate laws, types of RE licenses
· Know the penalties and prohibited acts under the law
· Become aware of the real estate Office rules & procedures
· Understand the requirement of licensees
Presenters: Christine Young-Gertz, Esq., PAA East
Mary Pacini, Chancellor Properties